Message to Parents of Students Charged with Underage Drinking

If you just found out that your son or daughter at school has been charged with underage drinking, you're probably sitting there worried about the consequences. You may be hours away from the college or university concerned that you can't do anything to help.

You can.

Relax. This can be taken care of. If it's a first offense, the situation can be handled so that there's no record of a criminal conviction, and no record that the citation by the police officers to your son or daughter was ever written. You can then concentrate on the important issue-- that drinking does not become a problem.

I am available to help. You can call to discuss the specifics and I will answer your questions about the law. There is no charge to call and talk. Once I am on the case, I will stay in regular communication with you and your son or daughter throughout the process.

Million Dollar Advocates Forum Graduate of Trial Lawyers College | Thunderhead Ranch ASLA | The American Society Of Legal Advocates

Attorney Michael J. Lorence practices employment law and assists underage drivers charged with DUI in Pennsylvania cities such as Pittsburgh, Aliquippa, Carrick, Bridgeville, Gibsonia, Robinson Twp, Meadville, McKeesport, Monroeville, Wexford, Oakland, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Baldwin, Washington, New Castle, Warren, Waynesburg, and counties that include Allegheny County, Washington County, Beaver County, Westmoreland County, Fayette County, Armstrong County, Butler County, Greene County, Lawrence County, Venango County, and Erie County.